Colour Q Challenge #69 ... You're so thoughtful

While a lot of people were at the CHA Show in California I was home playing in my craft room.  I designed the "You're so thoughtful" card for the Colour Q Challenge #69.
I created my own paper for this card using the DeNami Small Bouquet.  I embossed the bouquet and the sentiment.  The paper was colored with Copic Markers, and I used a Peach Gel Roller Pen for the ribbons and the heart in the sentiment.

The inspirational photo ...

Products used for this design ...
Stamps:  DeNami E92 Small Bouquet, and Print Works Collection for the sentiment
Paper:  Paper Company (behind sentiment), DCWV Linen Closet (craft),
Paper Studio (white), and Bazzill Basics (purplish)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Copic Markers R39 & G94,
Pentel K106 Milky Gel Roller Pen - Peach
Other:  American Crafts Premium Ribbon - Welcoming Pack
Tools:  American Crafts Zing Clear Embossing Powder,
EK Success Real Estate Sign Punch, 1/4" Pop Dots and Adhesive

Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Pamela Lash said…
You made your own paper - wow! I love your creative spirit! I just became a follower and would love if you follow me too.
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
Sylvia said…
What a lovely design, Ruza! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge with us this week!
LeAnne said…
Lovely, Ruza!! Great way to incorporate these colors! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC this week!
Unknown said…
This is so darling, Ruza. Thanks for playing at the colourQ this week! :)