Stylish Blogger Award from ...

Back on January 19th, Carla from Carla's Scraps, awarded me with the "Stylish Blogger Award".  Thank you for the honor Carla.  I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the award you gave me.

Between making cards for quite a few challenges, and working on invitations (30+), I sorta forgot.  Oops.

I think I'm supposed to tell you a little bit more about me. 

Here goes ...
  • Ever since I was a little girl I've loved working with my hands.  I was either drawing sketches during my teen years, crocheting, sewing, painting (walls around the house), or paper crafting.
  • I'm an avid reader. Mostly Romance Books, but I throw in some mystery and murder along the way.
  • I was an active member of the Laremont/ELS Parent Teacher Federation for Special Needs Students in Lake County IL for 15-years.  I created the monthly newsletter for 5-years, and a quarterly newsletter for 2-years.  Worked on the Auction Committee for 15-years, mainly on reservations and publication of the invitations, raffle tickets and program books, and I also worked the night of the event.  I stepped down from the different positions I held when my daughter transferred out, at the beginning of the 2010/2011 school year, to a Transition Program within the Special Education District of Lake County (SEDOL) family. 
  • I will soon have another daughter.  No, I'm not pregnant.  My son, Nick, recently proposed to his girlfriend of 3-yrs, Lauren before going to a Black Hawks game 3-weeks ago.  I knew he ordered a ring before Christmas and I'm so happy she said "YES"!  Even before the engagement Lauren has been an integral part of the family. 
I believe the next step is to pass on the award.  There are soooo many blogs that I think are awesome, and I really can't pick any one at this time.  Sorry!  However, I would like to send this award out to those who follow my blog. 

I really appreciate all of the lovely comments I receive from everyone who visits.

As always, I hope that my designs provide you with some inspiration to go forth and create.

Comments

Carla said…
Hey Ruza, I'm so glad to learn more about you. I'm always a day late and a dollar short!!! *smile* Hugs,