Easter Bunny for Paper Pretties

So how many of you are watching the Super Bowl?  My hubby is watching the game.  Me, I only pay attention when the commercials come on. ;-)

I don't really care who wins - Green Bay Packers or Pittsburgh Steelers. 

Earlier today I spent some time making a couple of cards.  My first card was for the Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - PWC139


I don't have many options for making decorative circles so I decided to use a doily.  I sprayed the doily with Meadow Green and Pearl Glimmer Mist.  I also sprayed the ribbon to add a little shimmer, but you can't really see it.  Both of the close up pictures show the sparkly cotton tails that were made with Crystal Stickles.
Here is a close-up.  Can you see the shimmer?
Close-up of ribbon, and bunny tails.
Inside of card.
Products used ...
  • Stamps:  DeNami Bunny Border (F158) and Small Happy Easter (F160), and Northern Woods Cool Dot Happy Easter Cube
  • Paper:  Paper Studio, and Archiver's PPR-AN
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Forest Moss Distress Ink, Copic Markers, Prisma White Colored Pencil, and Crystal Stickles
  • Other:  4" Diameters Doilies from Wilson's, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Meadow Green & Pearl, and Offray 1/8" Ribbon
  • Tools:  Creative Memories Cutting System (medium circle), Tim Holz Adapter, Fiskars Fingertip Blade to slice holes on side of card, and Adhesive
Here’s to hoping that my interpretation of the sketch provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Chris said…
cute bunnies and great card for the Paper Pretties challenge. Thanks for playing with us. Good luck!