Thinking of You ...

This post is a little long, so please be patient as you go forward. 

The current challenge from Off the Wall Craftiness (#46) provides you with bright and cheerful colors to work with.  My original card was created last week using the newly released Spring Silhouettes by Wilson Design, which I won during the recent February Release Blog Hop. 

I originally thought the colors were red, light blue and yellow, and here is the card I created with the butterfly from the Spring Silhouette set, and the DeNami sentiment Happy Birthday stamp.

As I was getting ready to post my card last week I noticed that the colors were actually orange, light blue and orange.  So I created another card using stamps from the Wilson Design Ride Away with Me stamp set. 

Here are the inspiration photos. 


Products used for these cards ...
 - Stamps:  (card #1) Wilson Design Spring Silhouettes, and DeNami Design sentiment
                   (card #2) Wilson Design Ride Away with Me
 - Paper:  Blank White Card, Paper Studio, and scrap (both cards)
 - Ink:  (card #1) Memento Summer Sky and StazOn Blazing Red
            (card #2) Versafine Habenero, Memento Summer Sky, Copic Markers Bg10 Cool Shadow and B95 Light Grayish Cobalt
 - Other:   (card #1) Maraschino Twine from The Twinery
 - Tools:  (card #1) EKS 1" Circle Punch, EKS Photo Label Punch, 1/2" Glue Dots, and Adhesive
                (card #2) Adhesive

After looking at the challenge colors again I believe either card would work, so I will be submitting both of these cards for the current challenge. 

Here’s to hoping that my designs provides you with inspiration to go forth and create.

Comments

Carla said…
Your cards are fabulous!! Love those little hanging butterflies. Hugs, Carla
~Tammy~ said…
Red was fine Ruza! Adorable cards Ruza and I love that you used your new Wilson Design Stamps and I heart the hanging butterfly tags! Too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC. Good Luck!
Jaclyn Miller said…
That first card is so stunning. I love that row of red butterflies at the top and the ones hanging down. So glad you played along again this week at OTWC.
Tigriswillreign said…
I love how you dangled those butterflies on twine! So unique!