You're the cat's meow!


With Valentine's Day just around the corner the Lawnscaping Challenge #3 is All About Love!!!.  When creating the Valentine's for my daughter's classmates and teacher(s) last month I forgot to make one for her bus driver.  Yikes!  She gave Katie her Valentine this morning, mini Hershey kisses.  That is when the bell went off in my head! 

So here is my third post, and the Valentine Katie will give to her driver on Monday.


For some reason I had problems getting a clear picture of this card by itself.  So I put the Isabel Blume Basket as another focal point.

Since I had my scraps laying out on my craft table I decided to use some of them.  The base of the card is Bazzill 3" x 6" craft paper.  The red and pink were scraps.  The pink was already punched so I didn't have to do anything with it but layer it on top of the red.  I pulled out my Critter's in the 'Burbs and stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  When I first got the Critter's in the 'Burbs set I stamped a few of those cute cats on white card stock.  I didn't use them all so I colored one up with Copic Markers, fussy cut it, and then attached it with Small Zots.  I added some Hopscotch Element Stickers to finish it off card.

Products used ...
Stamps:  Critter's in the 'Burbs
Paper:  Bazzill, Scraps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers R29, E30, E31 & E70
Other:  Studio G Hopscotch Element Stickers
Tools:  Adhesive, and Small Zots; the pink scrap
 had been punch with Martha Stewarts Dbl Circle All Around Punch set

Here’s to hoping that my design provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

To see my first post from today please go HERE, and my second post is located HERE.  Don't forget to stop by on Sunday for the DeNami Design Beautiful Buttons Blog Hop.

Comments

Unknown said…
Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing :)
Karen B. said…
This is entirely way too cute! I really like the balance you've achieved from the decorative edge and the kitty!
Laurel Beard said…
Such fun, fun patterned papers Ruza! I love your kitty and I love you howa did the sentiment! :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Lawnscaping again. We love having you!!!
Anne Marie Hile said…
SO cute! Love that cute kitty and all of the pretty pink! The fun border is a nice touch, too. :)
Michele Gross said…
So stinkin cute!! I love the punched corner-super fun card :)
Jenny said…
You are so creative! I love that border punched corner! Super sweet card!
Marie said…
Such a cute card, Ruza! TFS =)
Unknown said…
So cute! I love the cat on the card.