Blogaversary Wishes


The House that Stamps Built is celebrating their first Blogaversary.  To celebrate this milestone they are having a Blog Hop.

Part of the Blogaversary celebration is a Challenge to create a celebration card.

This is one of the first stamps I ordered from Repeat Impressions and knew it was perfect for this challenge.  To give this card a little bit of dimension I inked up the upper right square a second time and stamped it on a separate piece of paper, trimmed it up, added some glitter, and layered it on the main design.  I also added some glitter to the left upper square.  

Products used to create this Celebration card ...
 - Stamp:  Repeat Impressions Celebrate Quartet (8510)
 - Paper:  Paper Studio Red, Bazzill Blue, and Yours Truly Luxe White
 - Ink:  Memories Blue
 - Extra:  Stampendous Glitzy Glitter
 - Tools:  Trimmer, Adhesive, and Tim Holtz Edge Distresser

The Blog Hop and Challenge will remain open until Wednesday, March 16th at 8PM EST.

I hope my creation provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

NanaConnie said…
Love this card! I'm going to have to look more closely at those Quartet stamps now that I've seen a finished project! Thanks for sharing.
Unknown said…
Ruza, this is such a wonderful celebration card!! I love how you add the sparkle to the balloon! Fantastic job and thank you so much for celebrating RI 1st Blogaversary with us!
Lynette said…
So pretty - I love the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining in on our Blogaversary celebration!