Wishing you Sunshine & Smiles ...


I created this card for the Sassy Studio Design Fabulous Freebie Friday & A Challenge over at Paper Craft Planet, and Crazy 4 Challenge C4C89.  Both of the challenges were to create a Summer themed project; one was for your favorite Summer activity. 

I love relaxing in the Summer months.  Sitting back enjoying the sun as I have a cold glass of lemonade just like our Sassy Lemonade Lindsay. 

I colored my Sassy Lindsay with copic markers, fussy cut her out, and popped her up on the card.  After adding the sentiment and the rhinestone buttons something more was needed.  I pulled out the grass that came with the sentiment from Avocado Arts and stamped it with three different Green Memento Dew Drops, fussy cut it out and fit it under her feet and the washtub. 

I hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Sassy Studio Design Lemonade Lindsey, and Avocado Arts Sunshine & Smiles
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, DeNami, Fancy Pants Beach  Babe, and Bazzill scraps
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Dew Drops New Sprout - Pear Tart & Bamboo Leaves, and Copic Markers
 - Extra:  Recollections Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Printer, Nestabilities S4-112 Classic Ovals Small & S4-113 Classic Scalloped Ovals Small, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Danica said…
Love, love this this one!