A Cup of Good Wishes ...



It has been a while since I've played along with one of The Play Date Cafe challenges.  Now that the wedding and the honeymoon are over, I have my days to myself again. 

The first card I made today is for PDCC98 using my new stamps from A-Muse Studio ~ "Cup of Wishes".
After stamping the teacup, I used a White Gel Pen to go over the swirls and the bottom of the cup then used a Copic Marker to darken up the cup more.  I added the rhinestones to represent smoke coming out of the cup.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used ...
 - Paper:  Bazzill Intense Teal, and DeNami Cardstock
 - Ink:  Memento Paris Dusk, Versa Fine Onyx Black, and  Copic Marker B99
 - Extra:  Recollections Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Creative Memories Corner Round Punch, ATG

Comments

Michele Gross said…
Love the steamy bling!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!
Shelly said…
I too really like the steam on the card ... great stuff :o)

Shelly X