Masquerade Ball ...


SSD held a 400th Member Masquerade Ball Blog Hop last weekend, and if you joined in on the fun you were lucky enough to get 7 Digital Stamps for free!  All of the Sassy Ladies are ready for the Masquerade Ball ... you only need to dress them up!

I created my ballroom with PP, ribbon, and tulle along the bottom of my card with the bling at the top.  After wrapping the tulle around the bottom, I used PS Sticky Doos to pop the design on my cardbase.  I was trying to create smoke coming off the floor.  I like the way this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, DeNami, DCWV Latte & Linen Closet
 - Extra:  AC Premium Ribbon Greeting, Me & My Big Idea's Rhinestones Clear Shapes, and Recollection Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, and ATG

Comments

Carla said…
I love the way your card turned out. Awesome! Love that smoke, how clever. Hugs,
Sara said…
Love the tulle, very cool effect! Thanks for playing in the Sassy Maquerade Ball!
Julie said…
Gorgeous and Sassy! Love the color of the dress and the tulle. Thanks for joining us for our Masquerade Ball at SSD
Hugs,
Julie
~Tammy~ said…
Oh, I really like this one for sure!!!