New Year ... New Clean & Simple Look!

Happy New Year all! Hope each and every one of you have a year full of happiness, healthiness, prosperity, and creative inspiration!

As you can see I changed up my Blog "again".  I decided to go with a Clean & Simple Look. Hoping that this will allow for quicker loading of my Blog Page for all of you. ;o)

So far my years in the Craft World is starting off nicely.  I finally earned the Wee Memories Top Hoot for Challenge #80 for the Altered Tray Christmas Gift that I made for my son Nick & his wife Lauren.

Here is a picture of the finished tray.
And here is my "Top Hoot" badge that I will proudly display in the sidebar of my blog!
I also found out today that I won these Xyron Shapez Dies by Spellbinder from Xyron FB Page.

I will be back later to share one of the cards I recently created, but don't forget to come back on Sunday for the DeNami Design Blog Hop!

Until next time ... Ruza


Comments