You're totally cool ...

Hello again.  Hope all is going well with all of you. I've spent the last couple of weeks creating cards for PC's "Stamp It" call for submission so I haven't shared much lately.  I made some "me" time today to create a couple cards for a couple challenges going on right now.

My first card utilizes the Sketch from Young Crafter's United Challenge #6 and the theme from CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #38 ~ On the Red Carpet.  I think the two challenges mesh together nicely.

My inspiration for this card is "007" ... James Bond's Silver BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999).  The cool car is from Paper Smooches "My Guy" stamp set , and the sentiment is a combination of stamps from "My Guy" and "Good Gab".  The steering wheel is from a package of Tim Holtz' Sprocket Gears that I picked up the other day.
I used Washi Tape from the A Muse Studio Fall package for the road.  3D Krystal Lacquer was added to the windshield and head/tail lights, and a Black Spica Pen was used on the tires to give them that sparkly shine.

Now for the inspirational photo's ...


Until next time ... Enjoy!
Ruza

Other Products Used:  Cardstock: Bazzill Admiral & Fig Swirl, and Neenah Solar White; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Extra:  Paper Studio Mini Brad; Tools:  Trimmer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, and Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Emily Keaton said…
Tee hee! What a fun card, Ruza. I love that you took your inspiration from 007!!!
Laura Davis said…
Love this!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
~Tammy~ said…
So cute! What a great inspirational movie!
Karen B. said…
Good luck with the submission, tomorrow is going to be a nerve wracking and fun day! Your card is so cool and classy! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Shelby said…
Love love love this clean layout and the color scheme works so perfectly for a guy! Great job

Shelby