Smile ...

Here is the second image I colored last night, which I used for the current Sketches by Carly #61.
I believe this adorable "Past Bedtime" Digital Stamp from Pixie Dust Studio is very appropriate for the challenge. This lovely image was colored with my Copic Markers, fussy cut out, and layered onto my card.  I even colored an extra bow and popped it on with 3D Foam.

Past Bedtime is a FREEBIE right now over at Pixie Dust Studio's FB Group Page.

Now for the sketch ...

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Bazzill Strawberry Splash & Neenah Solar White cardstock, Baby Boy DP by Debbie Mumm for Jo-Ann's, Bazzill scraps, A Muse Studio Hand Scripted Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black, Spica Clear Pen, Recollection Rhinestones, Scissors, Nestabilities Oval Scalloped Dies, 3D Foam Squares and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Super Cute!! Love this!! Great Job, Ruza!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
Adorable image and card Ruza!! Great coloring on the image. Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly. Hope to see you at the next one. Have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Gloria
Shelby said…
What a cutie patootie! Love how you've done her hair. Great card

Shelby