SSD Paper Craft Planet Celebration ...


Today Sassy Studio Designs is Celebrating 800 Members in our SSD Group over at Paper Craft Planet.  The theme is "50 Shades of Sassy", and the Designers have made some amazing projects to share with you today.  If you arrived from Lori, you are in the right place.  However, if you just stopped in to visit today make your sure you on over to the Sassy Studio Blog for a list of all the participants.

I created a Portfolio for today, and you can find all the details on how to create your own in this PCP Monday Tutorial.

The outside of my portfolio looks like a little black clutch purse.  The picture doesn't show the black very well, but trust me when I say it truly is black.  I add some black lace, that I picked up in the Spring at a local Scrapbook / Craft Event, along the top of the clutch.


Here is a picture of the what the Portfolio looks like opened up.


I used Tombow Fastener Tabs to hold my Portfolio closed instead of using a button and twine, as shown in the tutorial.  I didn't want to take away from the little black clutch theme I was going for.

Here are a couple close-ups ...



Here is a close up of the lovely "Shade Sassy", which is FREE to our members over in the SSD PCP Group.


I've read all three of the 50 Shades of Gray trilogy.  It was an interesting read!  LOL!

Now it wouldn't be a celebration without a prize!  As I mentioned before, Shady Sassy is available for FREE to all our SSD Members over at PCP.  Two lucky Random Commenter's from the Blog Hop will receive their choice of two images of your choice from the SSD Store.  Now, the celebration doesn't stop there.  Make sure you head on over to the Sassy Studio Blog for all the details about our Challenge, and the amazing prizes being offered.

Now your next stop today is Erin

Creating today's project to share with you was me working outside my comfort zone ... it's not a card!  I am uploading my portfolio to the Crazy 4 Challenge #161 ~ Anything but a Card.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Copic Markers: E51, E02, E000, E30, E31, E37, E35, Y21, B04, B06, BG05, R29, E07, E19, BV20, B60
Cardstock: AMS Onyx Black, Bazzill, Neenah Solar White, Lost & Found 3 by My Mind's Eye
Embellishments: Buy the Yard Ribbon, Recollection Rhinestones, Smash Box Washi Tape


 

Comments

Aunty Sue said…
love it and great idea for crimbo presents for girlfriends
Mary G. said…
Ruza, what a wonderful project!!! Beautifully colored and great layout!! LOVE all the extras you've added!
karalschuknecht said…
Ruza, she is gorgeous and I love her blue accessories.
Erin said…
oh oh oh oh this is just amazing i love it xxx
cema1cema said…
Ruza this is awsome! I love it! Thank you for sharing the tutorial too!
Christina
Kim Kelley said…
I love this layout...really cool using the image with the other elements! Great coloring Ruza! HUGS
Unknown said…
What a cool project! Love the sassy theme of 50 shades in a black clutch. How appropriate! he he he.
Ruza, this is just amazing! What a fantastic creation! It turned out so wonderful. Love, love, love it.

-Lori SSD DT
Crafting Vicky said…
oh wow what a fabulous project. Just love it! I adore how you have colored her up!
Anonymous said…
The portfolio is very impressive. I love the way you colored Sassy as well. Very nice!
Regan said…
Ruza, this is just incredible! Gorgeous work! Fantastic coloring and love all the details!
{hugs}
Regan
Carrie said…
This is fantastic and useful what a brill idea just love what you have created. x
Jovan said…
WOW...what a wonderful project!
Jackie Randolph said…
Ruza, this portfolio is fabulous!! Gorgeous creations and beautiful details!
Kate said…
Love this project Ruza. It really looks amazing.
Anonymous said…
Great project!!!!!
Heather D. said…
Awesome project! What a fun gift idea too! TFS!
Julia said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said…
Wow, absolutely gorgeous project! There is so much work involved in your creation, TFS!
Hugs,
Julia
Julia said…
Wow, absolutely gorgeous project! There is so much work involved in your creation, TFS!
Hugs,
Julia
Ellis said…
Awesome portfolie you altered! =) It looks fantastic!
Hugs, Elenor
KC said…
this is awesome! I would love to make one! and you have colored Shady Sassy beautifully! and you read the books...double bonus!
Mary J said…
How clever, I love it!
silvia said…
Awesome portfolio!!
Barbara Godden said…
Wow love the portfolio, fabulous job.
stampingtink said…
Oh My Gosh, Ruza, I love this! Great clutch and it looks so classy! Your sassy gal is colored so beautifully and I love all the details you put into this. I need to make me one of these! Love it!
Kathy Billings said…
Great job...love the portfolio!
Cassie said…
I love your portfolio! It's a great gift idea for your girlfriends. Great details!
Sherry said…
This Is So Cute I Love This Idea ..
STUNNING RUZA!! WOW.... You Jumped out of the box on this!! LOVE IT!! Absolutely Stunning!! I need one of these! Fantastic job!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
Divinewoman said…
This project is a great idea and love the way the it's put together.
Sonia said…
Hi Ruza
Wow!~ I love this amazing creation, thanks for your inspiration.
Great JOB!~
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
WOW, love your coloring and love the blue!!!
Jackie said…
Fabulous job! I love all the details that went into this project and how well it all came together! Amazing job!
Unknown said…
Wow, how cool. looks very labor intensive and awesome!
Shelby said…
Wowee! What a super cool portfolio and just love love love the color palette and this cool chica.

Shelby
Karen C said…
I'm truly loving this fold and design. Super cool! It may not work for the color challenge but it is breath taking! I took your advice and made one for the challenge that fits! LOL This is lovely! I need to head over the the tutorial to get the pattern!
Hugs,
Karen C
Star said…
What an awesome project!! Love the clutch look, and your coloring is awesome. Love it!

xx Star
DQ said…
What a wonderful idea, love the browns and your coloring is great
Emily Lauritzen said…
Oh my goodness Ruza this is so fantastic! I think I'm going to have to attempt to make one of these! I just love how you put yours together and all the details you added!
<3 Emily L.
Jamie said…
Love it! As usual you do awesome work!
Kraftylittlebox said…
This is fantastic ruza :) love it, hugs Klair xx
Deb said…
LOVE it! This came out great! :)