Easter Fun ...

Good morning and Happy Friday all! Once Katie gets home from school this afternoon, it's Spring Break time! Let the adventures begin! Of course, right before she goes back to school we have Easter Sunday, and that brings me to this weeks QKR Stampede Challenge.

This week's theme is "Easter Fun" (what's in your Easter Basket?)


I always have Easter Bunnies in our Easter Baskets so I chose this adorable Racing Rabbit (digi14912) for today's project. He was sooo much FUN to color. I have him strolling thru some grass as he heads to the Easter Parade! My design is based on the Sweet Sunday Sketch #180.

I popped up his one leg, fist, and head with pop dots. You can see it a little better is this photo.


Racing Rabbit is available in Red Rubber and Digital Format, and can be found in the QKR Store by using the "Search our Store" and entering in 14912.

How about a look at the sketch ...


I'm entering today's card into the following challenges:
 - Sweet Sunday Sketch #180
 - Digi Darla's Challenge #54, Easter/Spring
 - Eureka Stamp Challenge Blog, What's in your Easter Basket
 - Simon Says Stamp Challenge, Easter/Spring

I look forward to seeing "What's in your Easter Basket". Make sure you hop on over to the QKR Stampede Blog for all the details, and join in the FUN.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White & AMS Blueberry cardstock, My Mind's Eye Moments DP, American Crafts Knock Outs Punch, Poppy Stamps Grassland Border, October Afternoon sequins bling.

Comments

mags said…
A lovely easter card. The rabbit is so cute.
Mags
x
LOVE your Easter card Ruza........this is stunning Sweetie, so full of color.......................
Thank you for joining in Eureka Stamps this week............. we hope to see you back next week !!!!

Hugs
SOMA
Eureka Stamps DT
debby4000 said…
Oh what a fabulous, fun card, love the rabbit.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby
Kellie 0:) said…
Beautiful I love it. TFS