Hoping your birthday is ...

Good morning, and Happy Monday to you all! Spring has finally arrived here in Northern Illinois, and I just love it! Windows open ... sitting out in the sun ... barbecuing = epic weekend! Now for this weeks Love to Create Challenge ...


Our Sponsors for this week are Dr. Digi House of Stamps and Dilly Beans Stamps 


My card features the super cool Slugger Sam from Dr. Digi House of Stamps. I'm not really a baseball fan so my card doesn't represent any of the teams out there. I just went with colors that I thought would make Sam POP! I pulled the colors from Sam ... Grey, Red & Black ... when choosing my cardstock.  The chevron in my design comes from an EKS Punch, and the stripes and sentiment come from a couple stamp sets that I own. We have Neat & Tangled's "On the Strip", and CAS-ual Friday's "Amazeballs".

Here's a look at the inside ...


The design for my card is based on the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #83.


The sketch was perfect for creating my masculine birthday card with Slugger Sam. Speaking of birthdays, Michele over at CAS-ual Friday's has an upcoming birthday so this weeks CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #99  is called Birthday Bash. Here's to a marvelous birthday Michele! {hugs}

Punches and Dies are one of my go-to crafting products, and I can't wait to see what you create with these products. Remember to share them with us over at the Love to Create Challenge Blog.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Ingredients: Neenah Solar White (for Sam), Bazzill Maraschino and Papetry Ink Soft Stone cardstrock, Memento Tuxedo Black & London Fog ink.

Comments

Linda Callahan said…
Sam looks fabulous! I love the image and your card is terrific! Thanks for joining us at FMS!
Linda Suarez said…
Fabulous card! I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Jen Mitchell said…
Slugger Sam certainly looks like he's ready for the season! What a great card and he's so beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Jen Brum said…
Great card! Slugger Sam is perfect for a baseball fan! I do love that red, black and white! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Deb said…
Ruza, this is great! I love those colors you used and you did awesome with the sketch! Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!