Winter Love ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning and this is 1 of 2 Posts that I'll be sharing with you today. First up, is a NEW Love to Create Challenge.

Our Sponsor(s) for this week are ...
Inky Impressions & Wings and Willows

My go to embellishments are Bling (16 white pearls) and Decorative Dies (1).


The above stamp called Merry Kiss-mass Penguins is from our Newest Sponsor Inky Impressions. Aren't the Penguins so adorable!!! I used my trusty Copic Markers and Chalk Pencils for coloring the image. It's a little hard to see with the Snowflake Acetate that I layered over the image. I attached the Pine Needle die on top of the Snowflake Acetate and added white pearls to represent snowflakes on the die. 

Here is a closer look at Merry Kiss-mass Penguins ...


The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I look forward to see what your favorite embellishments are!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Archiber's Hunter Green, Hunkeydory Snowflake Acetate, AMS Brown
 - Stamps: Clear & Simple Flurry Days Sentiments
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Other: Memory Box Pine Needle Border, 1/8" & 1/4" Scor-Tape, Want2Scrap White Pearls

Comments