Artbymiran Facebook Challenge ...


Good morning! I'm excited to share that Artbymiran created a Artbymiran Facebook Fan Group & Challenge Page! Each Month there will be a different Challenge that all who join our FB Fan Group can participate in, and you just never know when a Freebie will be offered there.

The first Monthly Challenge started on February 1st, and the Theme is ... Make it Girly ...


This beauty is called Lollipop Lesley, and she is only available to members of the Artbymiran Facebook Fan Group. I colored Lesley with my trusty Copic Markers and Chalk Pencils, then fussy cut her out to layer her on the background I created with Distress Inks. I was really happy that I remembered the DCWV Sweet Stack DP I have as it was perfect for Lollipop Lesley!

My design was inspired by the Pals Paper Arts Challenge #189 ~ Sketch. It has been a while since I've played along with the PPA Challenges, and I'm super glad that I saw the sketch.



Not only would we love for you to join our  FB Fan Group & Challenge Page but we hope you will become a follower of the Artbymiran Blog and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

I would also like to enter this card into The Paper Players Challenge #181 ~ Sweet Treats.


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Blush, Pink cardstock, DCWV The Sweet Stack DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils, Tim Holtz Distress Ink ... Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles, Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky
 - Other: K&Company Adhesive Gems

Comments

Brian King said…
Ruza, What a bright and fun card! You should enter in this week's Paper Player challenge, as well (sweets). Thanks for playing along the the Pals Paper Arts sketch this week.
Diane Roberts said…
What wonderful colors and wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.
Ann Schach said…
Adorable, Ruza! Your coloring is perfect! Plus I LOVE this paper! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!
Anne Marie Hile said…
Such a fun card, Ruza! I love that paper and your coloring is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us over at the Paper Players! :)