Love to Create Challenge #103 ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning, a holiday here in the US so I'll be hanging with my girl all day. I also have a NEW Love to Create Challenge to share with you today.

We have two (2) New Sponsors for this weeks Challenge!

Sami Stamps
Flourish with Bling


This lovely image is from Stami Stamps called I Look Stunning. When I saw this image I just had to request her ... what mother doesn't look stunning while baking for a loved one with her little girl hanging on her leg. Copic Markers were used to color this beauty, distress ink was applied around the edges, and liquid pearls was applied to the wooden spoon and drippings.

The beautiful red flourish behind the image is from Flourish with Bling and it's called Jasmine Laser Flourish, Red. I used my scissors to cut the flourish to fit my design. The sentiment is a SRM Fancy Sticker, which I was a perfect match for the lovely image!

The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Cream, Fancy Pants Etcetera DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils, Tim Holtz Wild Honey Distress Ink
 - Other: Platinum Liquid Pearls, SRM Fancy Sticker Sentiment #55001 Birthday

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
This is a wonderful image, so chic and sassy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}