YNS FUN Friday Challenge #9 ...

Good morning and Happy Friday! It's the third Friday of the month, and I have another inspirational post to share for the Your Next Stamp FUN Friday Challenge #9.


My card features the adorable image called Tobi Watering Roses. Copic Markers were used to color this beauty and her flowers. Various Distress Inks were applied for the sky and grass. I did some paper-piecing with Tobi's flowers and the watering can, and then layered her onto a soft paneled background based on the YNS FUN Friday Sketch #9.

Here are Challenge #9
February Sketch & Inspirational Photo


          

Head on over to the YNS Challenge Blog to check out 
what the rest of the Designers created to inspire you!

There are many amazing Digital Stamps available in the YNS Store, and the best part is that they are available for immediate download. While you're there make sure you check out the other products offered by YNS!!!

This is one of the first cards I created while recovery from pneumonia so I didn't keep track of any products that I used for the card.

I look forward to seeing your projects over on the YNS Challenge Blog!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Sheila said…
She looks amazing Ruza, Great job!