Mini Driver ...

I'm over on the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog today sharing a card I created with the lovely Mini Driver from the Marika Collins Collection.



This super FUN image is perfect for congratulating the newest driver in the family, or provide encouragement, or to congratulate them on getting a new car. I used my Copic Markers for coloring the image and signs, and Distress Ink for the background behind the image.

One of my nieces will be getting her license this Summer so I decided to create a card to congratulate her. It won't be long before she is cruising along with her friends in her own car. I know that is what she is hoping for. :o)

The design for my card was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch #212.


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Slate, Lilybee Designs Picket Fence DP, Lawn Fawn Bright Side (scrap)
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky
 - Other: 3D Foam Squares

Comments