Hello Friend ...

Our Sponsor this week is ... Sassy Studio Designs


I used one of my all time favorite stamps from Sassy Studio Designs
 - "Oz Sassy" from Oz the Great and Powerful Collection

I'm not one for adding dimension to my cards with big flowers. I either use design paper, stamps or occasionally small flowers, but for today's challenge I did a lot of masking to add the beautiful flowers and leaves to my design with rubber stamps. Coloring was done with my trusty Copic Markers. Prior to attaching my scene to the card base I applied Distress Ink around the edges.

Copics: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20 (skin)
YR21, YR12, YR14, E09 (hair/eyes)
BV20, BV23, BV27, BV29 (suit/top hat) 
V000, V01, V04, V06, V09 (vest/bow/flowers)

The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

I'm entering the following challenges ...
 - Crazy 4 Challenge #234 ~ April Showers bring May Flowers
 - Kit and Clouder May Challenge ~ Flowers
 - The Outlawz Alcohol Markers Challenge, May 2nd-8th ~ May Flowers

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White
 - Stamps: A Muse Studio Charming Garden, Papertry Ink Wet Paint Text-style (sentiment)
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black - Cottage Ivy & New Sprout, Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves Distress Ink

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful Ruza
Chris x
Unknown said…
Love it Ruza. Of course not that it has anything to do with the colours either. :)
Trina said…
Ruza, I'm busy writing winners' names at The Outlawz and keep stopping to look at this card! It is lovely!!