Sami Stamps Floral Brides Release ...

Good morning and Happy Friday! It's the 1st Release of 2015 from Sami Stamps, and you just have to see the beautiful Floral Brides!


I colored up four (4) copies of the beautiful Single Lily Bride, and couldn't decide on which one to use for today's project. So I went outside my comfort zone and created a shadow box to feature all 4 of the colored beauties. I'm calling it my Bridal Shop Shadow Box. 


Here's a closer look ...

Now lets look at all of the images being released.


Make sure you hop on over to Sami Stamps Blog to see what the other Designers created for the Release. While you're there check out Sami Stamps Challenge #21 ~ Add a Touch of Glitter! AND then hop on over to store to grab some of these lovelies for yourself! Sami Stamps Shop ~ Sami Stamps Etsy Store
I appreciate your stopping by today.
Hope you have an amazing weekend.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, Best Creations In. Mr & Mrs DP (GP347)
 - Other: Cherry Lynn Designs lattice #2 Frame Die, Scor-Tape, Ribbon from AMS, DeNami & Paper Studio, 3D Foam Squares, Mini Glue Dots, Zva Creative Bling

Comments

Bunny said…
I always tell everyone that fussy cuts that they are my hero. Your project turned out beautifully. Great new images.
Anonymous said…
Ruza, this art project is so beautiful. Thank you for introducing me to Sami Stamps.
Anonymous said…
Wow, Ruza, you've outdone yourself. Simply gorgeous!

Evelyn
Kim Heggins said…
Simply stunning...what a wonderful card. I love your sweet bride images and that ribbon, so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative.
Unknown said…
Love this one Ruza
This is absolutely gorgeous Ruza!!! I really love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Get Creative Challenges this week. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon. Christine DT