Friendship Grows ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Great Impressions Blog today.


The adorable Friendship Grows (G184) stamp is a lovely image to color and create with. When creating today's card I was thinking of the old-style stationery from my childhood where you folded the paper to create a card.


Copic Markers were used to color the image which I cut out with one of my stitched dies. Once done I layered the colored image on my design. Distress ink was applied around the image to add a bit of sky, and I added a butterfly die and bling to add a little extra to my design. The wings fold down for easy mailing. I used a velcro circle to keep the card closed.

Here's a closer look at Friendship Grows (G184) ...


If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!!

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Apricot and Red
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
 - Other: MFT Pcd Rectangle STAX, Memory Box Pippie Butterfly, Want to Scrap Black Rhinestone & Brown Rhinestone Swirls, PupUp Glue Dots

Designed Inspired by ...

Comments

Mynn xx said…
Totally darling, Ruza! LOVE the fun colors and beautiful fold! Super sweet! HUGS! :) Mynn xx