Just Because I Love You So Much ...

Good evening. I played a bit today with some of my new stamps to create a card for the current and last Operation Write Home July-Mid Month Throwdown ~ Love cards with NO Hearts.


I recently got this awesome Guiding Lights stamp set from Papertry Ink, and I absolutely love it. Takes a little getting used to stamping each section of the lighthouse and houses, but it's such a great set for masculine cards. The sentiment is from the Scripted stamp set, which goes perfectly with the challenge.

No coloring was involved for today's card. Just ink and stamps. Very different for me, but I had fun making this CAS card! I made a second card and changed it up just a bit by adding a star background vs. the seagulls.


I used the Guiding Lights stamp set a couple of weeks ago to create cards for OWH. Here are some pictures ...


All of these cards will be going in my final box being sent off to Operation Write Home later this week. Still working on a couple more. :D

Challenges entered ...
 - Operation Write Home July-Mid Month Throwdown
 - Less is More, Week 233 - Life's a Beach

I appreciate your stopping by today, and enjoy reading your lovely comments! Hope you have an amazing week.

Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, AMS Cobalt 
 - Ink: Papertry Ink Enchanted Evening Dye Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, 

Comments

Kathyk said…
FAB make, lovely set of stamps

Kathyk
Sazzle Dazzle said…
WOW! Fabulous designs and all of a beachy theme!
Great work and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
StampTramps said…
Awesome job! I've been trying to get back to my ink and stamp roots, too. That is a great set of stamps, too!
Carole Dion said…
Awesome collection of cards, love it !!
Gorgeous seaside cards, Ruza, very clever designs and a lovely images.

Love and hugs
Maarit
Sarah G said…
Love your cards - they are perfectly stamped and such a CAS, fresh design!
Anne said…
What stunning stamping Ruza and beautiful seaside card
Thanks so much for joining us
Anne
Less is More
Neets B said…
Fabulous stamping, I love how your eyes continue the lines of the lighthouse and house even though they aren't there. So crisp and clean.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
Chrissie said…
This is a super set of cards, what great stamping!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Lisa Petrella said…
Beautiful cards!!! I love this stamp set! It's on my wish list for sure!
Toni said…
Congrats on the LIM win, Ruza!
I Card Everyone said…
Ruza I hadn't given a glimmer of desire to these stamps until today... amazing, amazing, phenomenal!
=]