Papertry Ink SAF 2015 Mix + Match Challenge ...

Time for another project for the Papertry Ink Project Stamp-A-Faire 2015
Next up is the SAF 2015 Mix + Match Challenge ...


There are two different Challenges, and I went with the Mixing Patterns by Betsy Veldman. I decided to choose one of the Go-to-Card Patterns to work with for this challenge.


Here is my interpretation ...


The DP I used is from the Mood Mix DP that came with my Stamp-A-Faire kit. The sentiment is one of many from the Scripted Stamp Set. I pulled out my Memory Box Pippie Butterfly and some bright paper from my scrap pile. The final touch was to add some Want2Scrap Black Rhinestones.

Here's a closer look at the mix of DP ...


I went with this challenge because it took me out of my comfort zone. I truly love how the card turned out, and I guess I'll have to give it a go again by mixing DP more in the future.

Challenges entered ...
 - SAF 2015 Mix + Match Challenge  
 - SAF 2015 Patterns Challenge

I'll be back later today to share some more projects.

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments

Bonnie said…
Love the play of colors!