Smiling Whale ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Great Impressions Blog today.


I had a card to make for my daughter to mail out and decided on this adorable Smiling Whale (G373).

I pulled out one of my Tri-Fold Notecards for today's project. This way my daughter will have a lot of room to do her thing.


Since I was creating with a water image, I decided to do some water coloring with my Faber-Castell Gelatos. I'm still learning my way around with water coloring, but I think the recipient will love it. For the ocean I water colored the blue, stamped the Water Swirl Border (H200) with White Pigment Ink, and cut the top for the swirls.


I added a 1/4" border of water colored paper along the bottom of each fold, and added the Just Floating (E648) sentiment on the first fold.

This card will actually be used as a Thank You card for some very special people. A picture of my daughter holding the gift they provided the funds for will be added to one of the panels of the card.

Here's a closer look at Smiling Whale (G373) ...


If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!!

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Strathmore Mixed Media Paper, Papertry Ink Tri-Fold Notecard, Bazzill 
 - Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink, Faber-Castell Gelatos
 - Other: MFT Pcd Rectangle STAX, 

Comments

Mynn xx said…
Ruza, this is WHALE-Y cute! ;) I am in LOVE with the gorgeous bright colors and fun fold! Beautiful creation, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx