Great Impressions October Challenge ...

Good morning! We have a new Challenge starting today over at the Great Impressions Blog. This months challenge is called "For the Kids".


For today's card I couldn't resist this adorable stamp called Scarecrow & Crow (G345). I stamped this adorable stamp and colored it in with my Copic Markers, and added some distress ink around the image. Once done I cut it out with my of my dies, and layered it on my DP, added the So Thankful for You (B193) Sentiment and some bling.

Here's a closer look at the Scarecrow & Crow (G345) ...


Make sure you head on over to the Great Impressions Challenge Blog to see what the other Designer's created, and for all of the details on how you can WIN this lovely collection of Great Impressions Stamps! If you use our Great Impressions Stamps remember to link them up in our Customer Gallery.

Challenges entered ...
 - Deep Ocean Challenge #113 ~ Autumn

I appreciate you stopping by today, and enjoy reading your lovely comments. Hope you have a fabulous week!

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products used ...
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink White, Authentique Thrilling DP
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
 - Other: Quenn & Co. Halloween Gems

Comments

Unknown said…
What an adorable card. I love this image. SOO cute. Love your design and your coloring is great. Thanks for sharing!!
Mynn xx said…
I think this is absolutely AWESOME, Ruza! LOVE the fun layout--and your coloring is always stunning! Too cute! HUGS! :) Mynn xx