Holiday Pocket Letter ...

Good morning and Happy Christmas Eve! Today I'm popping in to share a Holiday Pocket Letter that I created for a House of Cards DT Swap. 

I have never created a Pocket Letter, so I did some research to find out what they are. Found some video's on YouTube, and then went in search of the supplies I would need. So here goes ...  


My design was inspired by the All Through the House Paper Pad from Papertry Ink. I really love all of the different elements in these papers, and it was so much fun to work with. I did a lot of fussy cutting with all of those adorable Christmas images, added in some die cuts and stickers. I also love that there are pre-made panels that I was able to just slip right into the pocket.

Here is a closer look at each row. Individual pictures were taken of each panel, and they I created a collage for each row.




Putting together the Pocket Letter was really a LOT of FUN! If you haven't made one before you might want to give it a try. :D

As pocket letters go, I added some goodies behind each panel as shown below. 


I'm grateful that my Swap Partner really loved my creation.

Until next time ... Enjoy!



Comments

Robin said…
This is awesome! I may have to try some day soon. Thanks so much for the goodies. I received them in the mail today. Hugs, Robin
Fikreta said…
its very nice!
Merry Christmas!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Wonderfull pocket letter, full of great goodies!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥