Great Impressions Challenge ~ When It Rains ...

Good morning! It's time for a New Monthly Challenge over at the Great Impressions Blog.


This months Challenge is Anything Goes with an Inspiration Photo, and there is an awesome Great Impressions Stamps Prize for the Winner.


I pulled the color from the Inspiration Photo to create today's note card featuring the When It Rains stamp. I love when you get a stamp that has an image and sentiment together. 

After stamping the image I colored in the boots with my Copic Markers, paper pieced the middle boot to match the card base, and cut it out with my pierced die. Once the pieces were layered together I added Glossy Accents to the boots to make them shine, add the butterfly in the corner along with the enamel dots.

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and play along. If you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Until next time ... Enjoy!







Products not listed above: 
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink White, Bazzill Scraps
 - Other: MFT Rectangular Pierced Dies, G45 Enamel Dots, Butterfly from Swap

Comments