Everything was fine til ...

Good afternoon! Halloween is fast approaching. All you have to do is walk in a store around my neighborhood to see that they all have their Halloween stuff out already, so I created a Halloween card featuring stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


I pulled out this cool Sleepy Hollow Tree (590) and Witch Silhouette (938), inked them up with Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink on RN Watercolor Paper. I cut out a circle and masked off the moon, pulled out the Ken Oliver Color Burst Brights, and added some of the Violet Color Burst into a Ranger Mini Mister filled with water.  I sprayed over the whole panel with the the violet color burst. Once the panel is dry, I pulled off the circle and used more of the Ken Oliver Color Burst Brights to color in the moon I created. I cut down the panel and layered it on black cardstock.

I pulled this cool sentiment from the Halloween Set 3 (475), stamped it on RN Watercolor Paper, with Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink, added some Ken Oliver Color Burst Brights color under the sentiment, and cut it out with my MFT Hz Stitched Strip Die. I score the strip on the right side of the sentiment, and layered it over my panel. Once done, I used 3D Tape to add it to my card.


Challenges entered ...

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!









Comments