Sailing Away ...

Good morning! I created a masculine card to share with you today featuring Sail Away (E418) from Great Impressions Stamps.



Using Marvey LePlumme II Markers I colored the image with three (3) different colors and stamped it on my panel. I then colored the image again with the same markers, and made each sail a little different. A combination of Distress Inks and Gelatos were used to create the sea and sky, and then applied Copic Opaque White with a brush to create the whitecaps. I then framed the scene with a Scalloped Frame Die, and layered it on my blue card. No sentiment was used, but you can always add it to the inside for any occasion.

Challenges entered ...

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Robin said…
Absolutely fabulous! I love the colors! The water and sky are amazing! Hugs, Robin
fusiafscrapping said…
Absolutely stunning card!
Unknown said…
Makes for a very nice one Ruza and honestly, almost never put anything on the front so the card can fit the person and occasion.