Merry Christmas ...

Good afternoon. The holiday are quickly approaching and there is so much that need to get done. I have about 10 more holiday cards to make, and here is a FUN one that I created with these cool penguins from Rubbernecker Stamps.


I love making cards with Penguins so when I saw these guys ... Penguin with Glasses (659-09), Penguin with Bow Tie (659-10), Penguin with Top Hat (659-11) ... I had to get them. If you love them as much as I do, I'm sorry to say they are no longer available. 😞

I stamped all of the penguins with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, did a bit of coloring with my Copic Markers, and then fussy cut each penguin out. These were put on the side while I cut out the background with the largest die from the Nested Rectangle Stitch Die Set (5007D). I stamped the MC Flouish Script (657-01) in the upper right hand corner, and applied Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for a sky background. I created some snow drifts and layered them on top of my background with 3D Foram Tape. Once these were secure I added my design to my cardbase, and added the penguins. Stickles was applied to the snow difts and the background for snowflakes. To finish it off Glossy Accents was add the the cute penguins glasses.


Challenge entered ...
 - Tuesday Morning Sketch #432 (see below)
 - Aud Sentiments Challenge #194 ~ Christmas + A Sentiment
 - Come and Get It Christmas Challenge
 - Crafty Calendar December Challenge ~ It's Christmas
 - Winter Wonderland Challenge ~ Anything Christmas Goes

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments

fusiafscrapping said…
The penguins are just too cute and make a lovely, sweet card!